Imagine the winter rising sun, colouring the sky into pastel shades of blue, changing into pink, while in the pleasant morning chill you already put on your cross-country skis. And then ... you bravely and truly actively head for the snowy nature. Only a few meters away from the Rogla Ski Resort.
Not just cross-country skiing, but running philosophy
On Rogla, you will not only arrive to a simple cross-country skiing trail. This is where lives the running philosophy of the Rogla Ski and Running Center, located next to the Hotel Natura, which includes:
- the start-finish arena, especially suitable for learning and practicing beginners;
- the cross-country skiing course;
- 24 variously demanding tracks across 25 kilometers;
- the Running bar at Hotel Natura, where you can enjoy soups, frying pan food, homemade pasta and of course indispensable tea;
- service, storage and rental of running equipment;
- Hotel Natura and Natura Wellness, offering unforgettable active vacations in the embrace of pampering in the panoramic sauna, with a pleasant massage and nutritious natural treatments.
- Under normal snow conditions, the Rogla landfill poligon is regularely maintained twice a day.
- The cross-country skiing center hosts numerous regional competitions organized by sports clubs and the Slovenian Ski Association.
- Petra Majdič, the most successful Slovenian cross-country skier of all times, also trained on Rogla.
Want to refresh your knowledge or learn new techniques?
You can learn or perfect a classic or skating technique at the Intersport Snow Sports School.