The Pohorje Treetop Walkway is in the heart of the mighty Pohorje forests on Rogla.
Come and experience what the birds see.
The Pohorje Treetop Walkway is the first experience of its kind in Slovenia. It is set in the heart of the endless Pohorje forests, on top of Rogla, at the altitude of 1517 meters. The walkway will show you why the Pohorje nature is unique. You will be able to explore spruces all the way from the roots to the treetops and become a part of life in the forest.
What will the Treetop Walkway give you?
• A 37 meter high observation tower with a unique bird's eye view.
• A 1043 meters long hiking trail, leading among the treetops.
• A horizontal part set 20 meters above the ground.
• Adrenaline stations, such as the truly scary virtual abyss, which are of course perfectly safe.
• Training stations that will take you to the flora and fauna of Pohorje.
Also for wheelchairs and baby strollers
There are no obstacles on the Treetop Walkway and the highest ascent is between 2 and 6 %, making the path really suitable for strollers and wheelchairs. The side nets and fences are transparent to allow full visibility to both wheelchair users and young children.